Авторизация
Логин:
Пароль:
Регистрация
Забыли свой пароль?
Рассылка новостей

ДВОРЕЦ МАТЕУША БУТРИМОВИЧА (MATEUSZ'S BUTRIMOVICH PALACE)

Это красивое здание с античными портиками на боковых крыльях, выступающим в центре ризалитом и пятью высокими крыльцами, прежде раскрытое к реке, в историю города вошло как первая каменная гражданская постройка – «пинскиймур».

The Pina riverfront used to overlook a beautiful building with as many as five porches descending towards the river became in the history of the city as the first stone civil construction the Pinsk “mour".

Дворец принадлежал Матеушу Бутримовичу (1745_1814) активному государственному и хозяйственному деятелю на Полесье, реформатору, городскому судье, депутату Трибунала Литовского, послу на четырехлетний сейм. Большой патриот Полесья он сыграл особую роль в экономическом развитии края, в мелиорации болот, строительстве и освоении каналов - Огинского (1767-1783) и Королевского (1775-1783), сделавших Пинск портом международного значения.

The palace belonged to Mateus Butrimovich (1745-1814) an active estate and economic figure of Polessye, there former, thetown’s judge, the deputy of Lithuanian Tribunal, the ambassador and a great patriot of Polessye he played a special role in the economic development of the land, in the melioration of bogs, in the construction and development of Oginski (1767-1783) and Royal (1775-1783) channels, which turned Pinsk into a port of international value.

На закладке дворца 9 сентября 1784 присутствовал король Станислав Август Понятовский, который собственноручно положил первый камень в его основание. Строительство велось по проекту К. Шильдхауза около десяти лет (1784-1790е гг.). Более полутора веков никто не догадывался, что «пинскиймур», заняв собой оплывший берег былого оборонного рва, стоит на бьющих из-под земли ключах, воды которых отводит в сторону дренажная система, изобретенная вXVIII в

A king Stanislav Augustus Poniatowski personally placed the first stone in the basement of the palace designed by architect K. Shildkhauson September 9, 1784. The construction lasted for about ten years (the 1784-1790th). For more than one and a half centuries nobody guessed that the "Pinsk mour", having borrowed the swollen coast of a former defensive ditch, is located on the springs beating from under the ground, taking aside the waters with its drainage system, which was invented in the XVIII th century.

Планировка дворца – коридорно-анфиладная. В его центральной части – овальный зал, что образует на главном фасаде дворца полукруглый эркер с балконом. Дворовый фасад богато украшен дорические колонны и полуколонны, плоские и рустованные лопатки, сандрики, фриз, покрытый триглифами. Ранний классицизм здесь сочетается с уходящим в прошлое стилем барокко.

The planning of the palace is corridor-enfilade. There is an oval hall in its central part, which forms the semicircular bay window with a balcony on the main facade of the palace. Domestic facade is decorated with Dorian columns and semi-columns, flat and rustic pilasters, fasciae, the friezed elements covered with triglyphs. The early Classicism celebrates its victory over the declining Baroque.

Три славных полесских рода – Бутримовичи, Орды и Скирмунты – поочередно владели дворцом. Дочь Матеуша, Юзефина, вышла замуж за Михаила Орду, а внучка Гортензия подолгу – за Александра Скирмунта. Вернувшись из эмиграции, здесь, во дворце своего деда жил и творил Наполеон Орда (1807_1883) – художник, музыкант, композитор, педагог. Мастер архитектурного пейзажа он неутомимо путешествовал по родному краю, создавая удивительные рисунки, где соединились романтический образ и фотографическая точность. Когда-то «пинскиймур» был главным хранилищем его творческого наследия, впоследствии переданного в Краков последней хозяйкой дворца Констанцией Скирмунт.

Three nice Polessye families the Butrimovich, the Ordas and the Skirmunt sowned the palace in turn. Mateus's daughter, Jusefina, married Mikhail Orda, and the granddaughter Hortensia married Alexander Skirmunt. Having returned from emigration, Napoleon Orda (1807-1883) who was an artist, musician, composer and teacher lived and created for a while here, in the palace of his grandfather. The master of an architectural landscape he tirelessly traveled around the native land, creating surprising drawings where the romantic image and photographic accuracy were combined. Once the "Pinsk mour" was the main storage of his creative heritage. Thelast hostess of the palace Konstancia Skirmun than ded the drawings to Krakow.

Частым гостем во дворце бывал Юзеф Крашевский (1812-1887) – романист, библиофил, этнограф, за творческую плодовитость удостоенный записи в Книгу рекордов Гиннесса.

The frequent guest of the palace was Juzef Krashevski (1812-1887) the novelist, the bibliophile, the ethnographer got into the Guinness Book of Records for his prolific writings.

Дочь Гортензии, Хелена Скирмунт (1827-1874), тоже оставила след в искусстве как талантливый скульптор и медальер, а внучка – Констанция (1851-1933), писательница и историк, написала три тома истории Великого княжества Литовского.

Hortensia’s daughter, Helena Skirmunt (1827-1874), left a trace in arts as the talented sculptor and the granddaughter Constancia (1851-1933), the writer and the historian, wrote the history of Great Principality of Lithuania in three volumes.

Старожилы помнят «пинскиймур» как курию бискупа. Здесь была резиденция бискупов З. Лозинского и К. Букрабы.

Old residents remember the Pinsk “mour" as a cultural and educational center of Catholic bishopric. There was a residence of bishops of Z. Lozinski and K. Bukraby.

В советское время дворец послужил детским кинотеатром и Домом пионеров. Строительство со стороны реки гостиницы отсекло дворец от реки и флигелей (один из них, стилизованный под классицизм, был продан в 1913 г. уездной управе), и дворец пришел в упадок.

During the Soviet period the palace served as children's cinema and the House of pioneers. The construction of the hotel on the river side cut off the palace from the river and the utility buildings (one of them styled under classicism was sold in 1913 to the Town Administration), and the palace fell into decay.

В 2009 г. в истории дворца М. Бутримовича открылась новая страница. Завершилась начатая в 2007 г. реставрация, и теперь здесь – пинский Дворец бракосочетания. Не забыта и славная история «пинского мура». Ей посвящена экспозиция миниатюрного музея, который разместился в правом крыле дворца.

The new page in the history of the Butrimovich palace was opened in 2009. The restoration which began in 2007 came to its end, and now there is the Pinsk wedding palace. The nice history of the Pinsk “mour" isn’t forgotten. One of the palace wings has a memorial exposition in a tiny museum devoted to its glorious past.

 

 


      Национальный правовой Интернет-портал Республики Беларусь       

   

                      
При использовании материалов сайта 
прямая ссылка на www.pinsk.gov.by обязательна.
Разработка:БизнесПрограммы