Авторизация
Логин:
Пароль:
Регистрация
Забыли свой пароль?
Рассылка новостей

В ПАМЯТЬ О ВОЙНЕ (IN REMEMBRANCE OF THE WAR)

На пятый день войны, 26 июня 1941 г., в здании Пинского горкома партии (детская музыкальная школа № 1), из гражданского партхозактива и комсомольцев был сформирован истребительный отряд под командованием В. З. Коржа. Записалось 60 человек. Герою Советского Союза В. З. Хоружей и комсомольскому вожаку И. Чуклаю, которые вступили в отряд в числе первых и пали в борьбе с коварным и жестоким врагом, в центре Пинска установлены памятники.

On the fifth day of the war, 26th June, 1941, the liquidating detachment from civil party household activists (parthozactiv) and comsomol members was formed in the building of Pinsk town committee (Music school №1 for children) under V. Korzh's command. 60 people signed in. The memorials were installed in Pinsk town centre to commemorate V. Horuzhaya, the Hero of the Soviet Union, and I. Chuklay, the comsomol leader, who were the first to join the detachment and who died in the struggle with a cruel and insidious enemy.

Отряд Героя Советского Союза В. З. Коржа принял боевое крещение 28 июня 1941 г. у моста через Ясельду. Второй бой произошел 4 июля 1941 г. в районе д. Галево, где установлен памятный знак. Со временем из отряда Комарова (В.З. Коржа) и других отрядов народных мстителей выросло крупное партизанское соединение из семи бригад, в составе которого сражалось с врагом около 8 тысяч человек.

Korzh, the Hero of the Soviet Union's detachment, had its baptism of fire on 28th June, 1941 at the bridge through the river Yaselda. The second battle took place on 4th July, 1941 near Galevo village where the monument is established. With the lapse of time a big partisan formation was formed from seven brigades among which there was Komarov's (Korzh's) detachment and other detachments of national avengers. About 8 thousand people were struggling against the enemy in this partisan formation.

Им – героям, не склонившим головы перед врагом, им – приближавшим день освобождения от оккупантов, посвящен Мемориальный комплекс партизанам Полесья (2002 г.), расположенный в сквере по ул. Первомайской. В центре большой скульптурной композиции – символическое дерево, расколотое ударом молнии, с разоренным гнездом аиста на вершине – образ разрушенного дома, образ беды и нарушенного привычного хода жизни. С правой стороны – фигуры трех партизан, дающих клятву мстить врагу, слева – «Партизанская Мадонна» с ребенком на руках. Авторы – П.А. Цомпель, В.П. Занкович, Ю.М. Градов, А.Л. Великсонов, Ю.И. Козаков.

It's they who are the heroes who didn't surrender, it's they who brought the day of liberation from the occupants and it's they who the Memorial Complex to Polessye Partisans (2002) located in the town park, in Pervomaiskaya Str. is devoted to. In the centre of the big sculptural composition there is a symbolical tree split with the lightning and with a ravaged stork nest on the top. It is the image of a ravaged house, misfortunes and break of a habitual lifestyle. On the right there are three partisan figures swearing to revenge to the enemies, on the left there is "Partisan Madonna" with a child on her hands. The authors are P. A. Zompel, V. P. Zankovich, Y. M. Gradov, A. L. Veliksonov, Y. I. Kozakov.

Позади памятника – «Поляна партизанской славы» с символическими землянками и костром, названиями отрядов и бригад Пинского партизанского соединения. На углу улиц Суворова и Черняховского на месте, где во время оккупации Пинска войсками вермахта был концентрационный лагерь, находится опутанный колючей проволокой памятник узникам фашистских концлагерей.

Behind the memorial there is "The Glade of Partisan Glory" with symbolical dugouts and a fire, there are also the names of Pinsk partisan detachments and brigades. In the corner of Suvorov and Chernyahovski streets there was a concentration camp during Pinsk Wehrmacht occupation. Now a rounded with barbwire memorial to the Nazi concentration camps inmates is placed here.

Памяти жертв Холокоста посвящены памятные знаки у деревень Посеничи и Козляковичи, памятник узникам гетто (ул. Пушкина) и мемориальный комплекс в урочище Добрая Воля, где погибло почти все еврейское население Пинска – около 30 тысяч человек. Логишин, Погост-Загородский, Камень, Борки и другие места, где в 1941-1942 гг. оккупанты уничтожили евреев Пинщины, входят в экскурсионный маршрут, называемый «Дорогой памяти и скорби».

There are commemorative signs to the Holocaust victims near Posenichi and Kozlyakovichi villages, the memorial to the ghetto inmates (Pushkin Str.) and the memorial complex in Dobraya Volia stow where practically all Pinsk Jewish population died (about 30 thousand people).Logishin, Pagost-Zagorodsky, Kamen, Borki and other places where in 1941-1942 the occupants killed the Jews of Pinsk area, are included in the tour called “By the Road of Memory and Grief”.

Один из символов Пинска – боевой корабль БК-92, застывший на постаменте у слияния Пины и Струменя. На этом месте в ночь с 11 на 12 июля 1944 г. был высажен десант моряков-днепровцев и воинов 1323-го полка 415-й стрелковой дивизии І Белорусского фронта, положивший начало освобождению Пинска. От бронекатера «Аллея славы» ведет к братской могиле 239 советских воинов, моряков и партизан, погибших в боях за Пинск. Языки Вечного огня бросают отблески на бетонную стелу

One of Pinsk symbols is the combat ship BK92 which stands on a pedestal on the confluence of the Pina and the Strumen. In this place at night from the 11th to the 12 July, 1944 the troopers of the Dnieper seamen and the first Belarusian front 1323 regiment of 415 infantry division soldiers were landed. They laid the foundation of Pinsk liberation. From this armored boat the “Glory alley” leads to the common grave of 239 soviet soldiers, seamen and partisans who died in the battles for Pinsk. The Internal flame is reflect edin the concrete stele

Пинск был освобожден от гитлеровцев 14 июля 1944 г. В честь 40-летия Победы над фашистской Германией в сквере по ул. Комсомольской сооружен памятник, представляющий собой композицию из трех бетонных штыков, соединенных вогнутыми плитами, с надписями - посвящениями советским воинам-освободителям.

Pinsk was liberated from the Nazi occupation on 14th of July, 1944. In honor of 40 years of Victory over Nazi Germany a monument was erected in the town park in Komsomolskaya Street. It features the composition of three concrete rods connected with the concaved plates. On the plates there are inscriptions devoted to soviet warriors – liberators.

 

 


      Национальный правовой Интернет-портал Республики Беларусь       

   

                      
При использовании материалов сайта 
прямая ссылка на www.pinsk.gov.by обязательна.
Разработка:БизнесПрограммы